- Can you explain "natural frontal hairline"?
This means that the front hair density is a little less than the rest of the unit. For some hair styles, it will give a more natural look.
- Can you explain "base covering hairline"?
The density in the front is equal to the overall unit.
- What is "under knot"?
The purpose of under knot is to completely hide the edge of the base. The hair comes out from underneath the base unit and covers the edge.
- Is "under knot" the same as "underventing"?
Yes, they are the same.
- What is "baby hair"?
This is a very curly, fine, short hair sewn into the front. The purpose is to make the hairpiece look natural.
- Does "Style = left crown" still allow for left parting by me?
- Does "base covering hairline" mean the front hairline will cover the base and fall sort of forward?
Yes, the base front edge is covered by hair and the hair falls a little forward.
- Does "hidden part or crown" still allow for left parting by me?
- Am I correct to assume that if I do not answer the Gray and Highlight questions, you will determine the amount of gray and highlight based on the hair samples I send?
Yes, we will determine your coloring based completely on the samples you send.
- Which is your best selling hairpiece?
- Which one is the easiest to maintain?
The following systems are the easiest:
- Can I sleep and swim with it?
Yes, the hairpiece itself is fine for sleeping and swimming.
- How long does it take to deliver?
Our delivery time for custom hair systems is 8 to 10 weeks weeks.
- I live in Canada, will I have to pay a duty fee?
- What sort of base is the all poly system?
It is a polyurethane material. It's thin, strong and transparent.
- Is the all poly base like a hard shell?
No, it's soft and very flexible.
- Can the all poly system be reduced to 4x8?
Yes, any size can be made.
- Does the all poly system come in different densities?
Yes, you can custom-order light, medium light, medium, medium heavy and heavy. These choices can be found on the order form at our web site.
- How is the all poly system attached?
You can use any of the attachment methods - bonding or glue, tape, or hair clips.
- Lace front - Which is stronger, the French lace or the fine welded mono lace front?
The fine welded mono lace front is stronger, but the French lace material is softer.
- Cut to size #1 system - Is "stitched by hand" the same as hand knotted single strands?
- When will I receive my new hair system?
You should receive your new custom hair system in about 8-10 weeks. Rush delivery is available for an extra charge of $75.00 to reduce delivery to about 6 weeks. If you need a hairpiece sooner you can order a stock hairpiece and receive it the next week (U.S. only).
- Polyskin system - How fragile is polyskin?
- Can you copy my existing hairpiece?
Absolutely yes! Please send your existing hairpiece to us and we'll be abal to have it duplicated. You can even specify changes in base material, hair color, hair density, etc.